- Adaptable – Flexibility is key. Teamwork and personal rigidity just don’t mix.
- Collaborative – Collaboration is more important
than cooperation. Cooperation is working together agreeably whilst collaboration
is working together effectively and each person brings the best for the team.
- Communication – Without communication, there is
no relationship. Without relationship, there is only a collection of individuals
and not a TEAM.
- Trust – Until everyone in the team is willing to
trust each other, progress towards team’s success will be limited.
- Commitment – “Individual commitment to a group effort – that makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work” – Vince Lombardi.
- Clear goals – Set clear and reasonable short and
long-term goals, so everyone in the team will understand and work together to
I would like to share some of the key points on ‘teamwork’, extracted from a book, that i have recently read.
What are the key elements to ensure effective teamwork?
Coming together is a beginning
Keeping together is progress
Working together is success – Henry Ford
Thank You & Wassalam.
Ref: Essential Qualities of a Team Player (Book)